SUP Half - 2.5 Hour Guided Adventure Along Japan's Cleanest River -
We will guide you how to use a paddleboard on the Miya river that flows through Ise Grand Shrine, a sacred place to Japanese.
Our basic lesson is taught in calm and flat water which is perfect for beginners.
|Guide||Verde Odai Tourism|
|Duration||Approximately 2.5 hours|
|Fee per Adult（Inc.Tax）||5500 yen ～|
|Fee per Child（Inc.Tax）||3000 yen ～|
|Fee per Infant（Inc.Tax）||0 yen|
|Payment||Credit cards only|
|What's Included||A Guide, SUP Board & Paddle, Life Jacket, Insurance|
|Not Included||Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service, Water Sandals (Rental Price for a Pair: 300 yen)|
|What to Bring||Water or Other Drinks, Towel, Extra Clothes|
|Book in Advance Online||Before Noon on the Previous Day
* In the event that bookings do not reach the minimum number of participants, we will cancel the tour before noon on the previous day
* Please call us (080-4840-7315) for booking information or an update on the running of the tour after 12:00 noon on the previous day
|Meeting Time and Place||The Open Space Near Momijinosato Park (in Cleanpia Miyagawa)|
- The tour will not take place in the case of adverse weather conditions. If we need to cancel the tour, we will notify you before 5:00pm the day prior. Please keep in mind that we (Verde Odai Tourism Co.,Ltd) may contact you the previous day.
- You can park your vehicle in a parking space. We are not responsible or liable for the safety and security of your vehicle.
<Clothing, Footwear and Personal Items>
- Although SUP offers a fun way to play on the water, there is always a chance you may fall in the water and get wet. So, consider what to wear - waterproof clothing that dries quickly is best.
- Everyone is at a risk of getting burnt if you are out in the sun for way too long, without taking any protective measures. We recommend you to wear a rash guard (a water wear made of chemical fabric) or a quick-dry long sleeve shirt. Please do not wear cotton or knitted cloths for a paddle. If cotton/knitted clothing gets wet, it can not only become heavy but also will rob your body of heat.
- Be sure to wear water shoes or sandals when paddling. Bare feet are also an option.
- Use a sport glasses holder to prevent glasses fell, and a hat clip to keep your hat from blowing away.
Cancellations from 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
Cancellations from 24 to 48 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
* Cancellations of All Bookings (After Payment) Due to Personal Reasons
- 5% of the total participation fee is required after you make a payment.
You will receive the refund after deduction of cancellation fee.
* Any cancellation request received after 5:00pm will be handled the following day.
Please click on the "Book" button below to proceed with the booking.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.