One Day Helper for Local Farm！
We will visit a local farmer to help their farming works.
The Works is different depending on the season, such as planting of vegetables to the shipping, the making of Mochi (rice cake) and setting of electric fence etc.
After the work is over, you will have special snacks as rewards. Nobody knows what they feast on, but we bet you can taste very local and warmhearted stuff you will never do in restaurants. Yummy of course!
|Duration||Approximately 2.5 hours|
|Fee per Adult（Inc.Tax）||2000 yen ～|
|Fee per Child（Inc.Tax）||2000 yen ～|
|Fee per Infant（Inc.Tax）||0 yen|
|Payment||Credit cards only|
|Not Included||Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service|
|What to Bring||Water or Other Drinks, Towel, Extra Clothes, Boots or Comfortable Shoes|
|Book in Advance Online||Noon the Day Before the Scheduled Date
* In the event that a booking does not reach the minimum number of participants, we will cancel the tour before noon on the previous day
|Meeting Time and Place||By 5 minutes before start at the place|
* The infant fee applies to any child from birth to age 2 years old.
* The child fee applies to any child from age 3 to 6 years old.
-Your clothes might be dirty.
- The tour will not take place in the case of adverse weather conditions. If we need to cancel the tour, we will notify you before 5:00pm the day prior.
Cancellations from 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
Cancellations from 24 to 48 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
* Cancellations of All Bookings (After Payment) Due to Personal Reasons
- 5% of the total participation fee is required after you make a payment.
You will receive the refund after deduction of cancellation fee.
* Any cancellation request received after 5:00pm will be handled the following day.
Please click on the "Book" button below to proceed with the booking.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.